Establish an industrial energy management system is very important to promote energy conservation in industrial enterprises. Enterprises should take the construction of this system as an opportunity to further improve the energy-saving supervision system, systematically promote management energy-saving, technical energy-saving and cultural energy-saving, and realize the transformation of the supervision system from discovering energy-saving potential to producing actual energy-saving effects.
I. Functions of industrial energy management system
1、Data acquisition function The energy management system automatically collects the smart sensor info in real time or at regular intervals. The digital input and output signals are filtered to detect accidents, faults, status signals and analog signal parameter changes, and update the database in real time to provide the data of the operation status for the monitoring system and make the necessary pre-processing. 2、 Data report application Punctually report electrical parameter data according to the operation requirements. The operation working condition time statistics of the equipment and the technical statistics of characteristic value and qualified rate. Through various report methods such as detailed energy consumption report, real-time power detailed report and comprehensive report of equipment energy consumption, generate daily, monthly and annual reports and other report statistics to realize independent energy audit management. 3、Energy consumption trend analysis The industrial energy management system categorizes the total energy consumption according to different buildings, optionally categorizes the energy consumption of equipment in a certain area over a period of time, and displays energy consumption data in bar charts, trend charts and pie charts. 4、 Energy consumption plan management It supports viewing the energy consumption plan values of each department and batch setting of plan values for multiple departments. It helps energy-using units to follow the principle of following reasonable energy use, strengthen energy-saving management, develop and implement energy-saving plans and energy-saving technical measures, reduce energy consumption, and help enterprises reduce energy costs, which is conducive to improving the stable and rapid development of enterprises. At the same time, it has a catalytic effect on promoting the transformation and upgrading of industrial enterprises.
5、Application of energy cost analysis (1) Statistics and analysis of the entire process of utilization of various energy sources (water, electricity, gas, heat, etc.), and establishment of energy balance analysis.
(2) Analyze the energy efficiency status of equipment, compare it with historical data, standard limit values and enterprise management indexes, and promptly prompt users through the alarm function when deviations exceed the limits.
(3) The energy consumption of enterprises is decomposed according to national standards and the needs of enterprises, such as total energy consumption, classified energy consumption, sub-energy consumption, regional energy consumption, output energy consumption, product energy consumption or per capita energy consumption, and preliminary analysis is made after statistical calculation to realize quota management and enable preliminary energy demand forecast.
(4) Statistical analysis and calculation of enterprise energy costs and comparative analysis with historical data.
(5) Statistical analysis of enterprise energy savings.
(6) Preliminary energy audit function for enterprise energy consumption structure and destination, comprehensive energy consumption (output value, unit product), energy saving (including emission reduction). II. industrial energy management system features
1、Improve the collection, storage and management of energy information and the effective use of energy. 2、The energy management system analyzes, handles and processes energy data, so that energy dispatchers and professional energy managers can grasp the system status in real time, and ensure that the system operates in the best condition after reasonable adjustment of the system. 3. Reduce management links, optimize management processes and establish an objective energy consumption evaluation system. 4. Realize the process optimization and reengineering of energy monitoring and energy management based on information analysis, meet the automation of energy equipment management and operation management, establish an objective data-based energy consumption evaluation system, and seek benefits from management. 5. Reducing energy system operating costs and increasing labor productivity. 6、The construction of industrial energy management system will play an important role in the reform of energy management system. One of its basic goals is that it can achieve simplification of energy operation and management, reduce the human input of daily management, save human resources costs and improve labor productivity. Industrial energy management systems can solve the real-time energy balance and monitoring management, and create conditions for further data mining, analysis, processing through the archiving and management of historical data.