Tianjin West Railway Station, built in August 1909, is located in Hongqiao District, Tianjin, between the Ziya River and the South Canal. It is under the jurisdiction of the Beijing Railway Bureau and is now a special station. Tianjin West Railway Station is the junction of Beijing-Shanghai Railway, Beijing-Shanghai High-speed Railway Link, Jinbao Railway and Jinqin Passenger Line. It is one of the five major stations on the Beijing-Shanghai high-speed railway. Tianjin West Station was opened on December 14, 1910. The station building was designed by German architects and is a brick-red German neoclassical building. At present, the old station building of Tianjin West Railway Station is a cultural relics protection unit of Tianjin and a historical building with special protection level. It is also a landmark building in this area. Tianjin West Railway Station has started the expansion project since 2009, and has built a modern new station building and supporting facilities such as the front and rear squares. The new Tianjin West Railway Station was put into use on June 30, 2011, in conjunction with the Beijing-Shanghai high-speed railway.
Henan compere Intelligent Technology Co., Ltd. signed a contract with the Tianjin West Railway Station Transportation Hub Municipal Public Works Project to provide multi-function power meters and motor protectors for the project distribution facilities.